This is the standard Herm Sprenger® KK Universal bit. Though HS calls it a KK Universal, the cheek is similar to a 2.5 ring. It comes in 18mm diameter mouth and is characterized by the following:
- The rein aid pressure that is exerted on the tongue-edges and lower jaw is more intense compared to normal single jointed bits
- For horses that are unresponsive to normal double or single jointed bit and who are strong on contact
- Also good for horses that lean on the bit
- Extremely versatile – offers 4 different rein options
- Depending on where the rains are attaching catering degrees of lever action intensify the riders aids.
- Helps to create more control over strong horses that evade contact
This bit has the innovative Sensogan mouthpiece metal. As a result of ongoing research and development, experts at Herm Sprenger have created Sensogan for a mouthpiece that offers all the benefits of Aurigan®, yet retains its discreet and elegant silver color much longer. Like Aurigan, Sensogan promotes a delicate and sensitive connection to the horse. It instills a pleasant taste, encourages salivation and promotes bit acceptance. It also significantly regulates the oxidation process to allow the bit to maintain its beautiful color.
Distinctively unique, this metal is a proprietary blend of copper, zinc and manganese. A reduced copper content allows some oxidation to occur, but the addition of manganese regulates and slows oxidation which in turn slows discoloration. Manganese is also an important micronutrient for horses, as a crucial component and activator of enzymes.
Imported from Germany
There are no reviews yet.