This is the standard Herm Sprenger® KK Ultra D Ring. Its diameter is 16mm and characterized by the following:
- Mouthpiece adapters to the anatomy of the horse’s mouth – both mouth and tongue friendly
- 45 degree angle middle link enables soft but also precise aids
- Lies steady in the horse’s mouth and gentle on the corners of the mouth
- Allows direct pressure transmission on the tongue and lower jaw due to the fixed mouthpiece
- The lateral contact helps horses that tend to fall out whilst riding or approaching a jump
This bit has the innovative Sensogan mouthpiece metal. As a result of ongoing research and development, experts at Herm Sprenger have created Sensogan for a mouthpiece that offers all the benefits of Aurigan®, yet retains its discreet and elegant silver color much longer. Like Aurigan, Sensogan promotes a delicate and sensitive connection to the horse. It instills a pleasant taste, encourages salivation and promotes bit acceptance. It also significantly regulates the oxidation process to allow the bit to maintain its beautiful color.
Distinctively unique, this metal is a proprietary blend of copper, zinc and manganese. A reduced copper content allows some oxidation to occur, but the addition of manganese regulates and slows oxidation which in turn slows discoloration. Manganese is also an important micronutrient for horses, as a crucial component and activator of enzymes.
Imported from Germany
There are no reviews yet.