This is the standard Herm Sprenger® KK Ultra Universal bit. Though HS calls it a KK Ultra Universal, the cheek is similar to a 2.5 ring. It comes in 16mm or 18mm diameter mouths and is characterized by the following:
- Anatomically adapted mouthpiece with middle link angled forward by 45 degrees
- Helps to create more control over strong horses that evade contact
- Extremely versatile – offers 4 different rein options
- Depending on where the rains are attaching catering degrees of lever action intensify the riders aids.
- Using a curb strap can limit the poll pressure and additional acts on the lower jaw
- The lever action has a slight delay due to the lateral offset position on the upper ring
- Ideal to master technically difficult showjumping courses
This bit has the innovative Sensogan mouthpiece metal. As a result of ongoing research and development, experts at Herm Sprenger have created Sensogan for a mouthpiece that offers all the benefits of Aurigan®, yet retains its discreet and elegant silver color much longer. Like Aurigan, Sensogan promotes a delicate and sensitive connection to the horse. It instills a pleasant taste, encourages salivation and promotes bit acceptance. It also significantly regulates the oxidation process to allow the bit to maintain its beautiful color.
Distinctively unique, this metal is a proprietary blend of copper, zinc and manganese. A reduced copper content allows some oxidation to occur, but the addition of manganese regulates and slows oxidation which in turn slows discoloration. Manganese is also an important micronutrient for horses, as a crucial component and activator of enzymes.
Imported from Germany