This is the standard Herm Sprenger® Dynamic RS Pelham. Its diameter is 16mm with a 4.5 cheek length. It is characterized by the following:
- Double jointed
- Ergonomic shape that allows for a soft and even distribution of pressure with a middle link that is angled 45 degrees forward
- Fits anatomically correct between the tongue and palate which allows for more effective rein aids
- The leverage effect on the poll can be varied by different rein options
- Often used in combination with bit converters or with 2 reins
- The curb chain should allow a maximum angle of 45 degrees to limit poll pressure
- The rein aids come into play earlier due to the lever action of the shorter cheeks
This bit has the innovative Sensogan mouthpiece metal. As a result of ongoing research and development, experts at Herm Sprenger have created Sensogan for a mouthpiece that offers all the benefits of Aurigan®, yet retains its discreet and elegant silver color much longer. Like Aurigan, Sensogan promotes a delicate and sensitive connection to the horse. It instills a pleasant taste, encourages salivation and promotes bit acceptance. It also significantly regulates the oxidation process to allow the bit to maintain its beautiful color.
Distinctively unique, this metal is a proprietary blend of copper, zinc and manganese. A reduced copper content allows some oxidation to occur, but the addition of manganese regulates and slows oxidation which in turn slows discoloration. Manganese is also an important micronutrient for horses, as a crucial component and activator of enzymes.
Imported from Germany